Apologies

Announcement


Regrets and Apologies

It is with a deep sense of chagrin and apology that I need to inform you all that I’ve canceled the April 29th, 2016 release of Wolf of the Northern Star. I am well aware that this will mark the second time I’ve had to delay releasing the sequel to Wolves of Black Pine. 
The first cancellation was due to my health disintegrating at an alarming rate, and my inability to write the book. Thankfully I recovered enough to continue to write, but this time, fate has different plans for me.
Due to unexpected events outside my control, I will need to postpone the release yet again. While I don’t want to let you, the reader down, forcing myself to release the book when I can’t give 100% of my focus to making sure it’s the best product possible is not an option. I can assure all my readers and fans that the book is nearly complete. If this change hadn’t occurred, I would have been able to get this book out to you all right on schedule. I don’t expect things to be in an upheaval for more than three weeks, so I am comfortable saying that I can release Wolfkin II sometime in May 2016. 
I do not do this with any sense of ease; canceling a preorder with Amazon carries repercussions. I lose out on guaranteed income from preorder sales; I also lose for a WHOLE YEAR the ability to create a preorder for any book I publish with Amazon.
I am deeply sorry. I love this book, these characters, and I feel like I’m letting everyone down, along with myself. I will keep everyone apprised of the book’s progress, and I will let everyone know exactly when I will be making the book live on Amazon. 

My sincerest and heartfelt apologies, 
SJ Himes

Comments

  1. Thank you for letting us know what's going on. I went online today to order the book and panicked when I couldn't find it! Don't worry about having to push back the release date. If it's anywhere as wonderful as the first book (no pressure there LOL) it will be worth the wait. I would rather you took the extra time to make sure it's as good as the first instead of just rushing a release you are not happy with.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Renewing the Soul by Annabella Michaels Release Day #Giveaway